Monday, August 20, 2012

Lots of Bentos from Last Week


I packed this for my daughter on one of her last days of summer vacation. It was packed in our new Spencer box from Potter Barn Kids. She had two (stacked) elephant shaped peanut butter sandwiches, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, and grapes. The elephant was a little overfilled so I covered the oozing peanut butter with some blue sparkles and passed it off as a circus elephant :).



This was a snack my children shared while we were waiting for a play to start. They had some peas, Cheez-Its, blueberries, purple grapes, Cocoa Puffs, and "Little" Frosted Mini Wheats.




This was a packed breakfast for my daughter. She had a yogurt drink, a slice of cheese, some Frosted Mini Wheats, and grapes and blueberries on picks. This was packed in a new Sistema box. It looks square, but it slightly larger in one direction. Because of that, I think it might be tricky for my daughter to get the lid back on herself, so I don't think I will be using it for her school lunches.



This was a lunch for me. I had ham and cheese on a deli roll along with tomatoes, cucumber slices, carrots, grapes, blueberries, and almonds.

1 comment:

  1. So cute with the blue sparkles! Thanks for sharing to my World Elephant Day link-up :)

    ReplyDelete