Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More Lunches for Work


This as a PlanetBox lunch for my husband. He had tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, Cheez-Its, a turkey sandwich, and pineapple and blueberries. The fruit was arranged on a drink stirrer from the Dollar Tree. I clipped the ball off the end so that I could slide the fruit on. A Debbie-Downer gave my husband a critical look when he was having this lunch; he told her he didn't need any negativity around his lunchbox :).



This was my husband's lunch on another day. It was packed in the Spencer box that we bought to go with her PotteryBarn Kids lunch box. This box is fairly large and really holds more food that she eats at one time, so it can double for use for our lunches. My husband had turkey, muenster, and tomato slices on a small french baguette along with cheddar cheese slices (the negatives from the bears I cut for my daughter's snack that day), a few peanut butter pretzels, grapes, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and carrots.



In this Lock & Lock box, I had veggies, pineapple slices, blueberries, and a ham and cheese sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment