Saturday, August 11, 2012

Quick Food for Friday


In the LunchBots Duo above, my daughter had a triceratops-shaped peanut butter sandwich cut with a sandwich cutter from the Dollar Spot at Target. The sandwich was on top of a peanut butter cookie. The bottom section held a few cherry tomatoes, a slice of cucumber, some blueberries, and a mini Krackel bar.



My husband had cucumber and tomatoes in the first section and kiwi, raspberries, and blueberries in the second section. The large section held a turkey sandwich, pretzel crackers, and a couple of mini chocolate bars.


I had the same veggies and fruits as my husband along with pretzel crackers, almonds, a string cheese, and two pieces of dark chocolate. I also had a little chicken leftover from dinner the night before.

No comments:

Post a Comment