Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eleventh Day of Kindergarten: Lunch


Letter J was covered on the eleventh day of school. The day was also "Rainbow Day" so I tried to pack a colorful lunch. In the Spencer box, my daughter had cucumber slices, carrots, tomatoes, sugar snap peas, nectarine slices, ham on elephant picks, a few pretzel wagon wheels, a Babybel cheese with the letter J cut out, and two pieces of rainbow colored candy strands. She ate everything except one piece of candy and the cheese. She said she was waiting to show the cheese to her teacher and that her teacher was busy and she ran out of time. She promised not to do that again if I ever pack another piece of cheese with something cute cut out.

This was ice cream day so I wasn't allowed to pack a snack :). And, I apologize for the poor photo quality. This was packed late at night and the battery was dead on the camera I use that has a flash. So this was taken using lighting from the microwave thus the bad shadows and yellow coloration!

No comments:

Post a Comment